Our Top 5 Wedding Planning Tips
- Remember – the day is about YOU! This is your day to do exactly what you want and how you would like. It’s important to take the opportunity to spend time together with your family and friends.
- You don’t have to have a theme, you can add personal touches that showcases who you are without having everything coordinated. If you and your fiancé have a favorite cocktail, serve that at the bar. If you’ve traveled across the globe, use the names of the places you’ve been instead of table numbers. Do you have a dog that you couldn’t imagine not being part of your special day? Have them come for the ceremony!
- Think outside of the box for your timeline. You don’t have to do the traditional cocktail hour, dinner, dessert, and dancing scenario. What if you opened the bar up before your ceremony so your guests could relax and mingle? It’s not necessary to do your dance right after you cut the cake. We’ve had couples choose to do their dance before dinner to shake things up and get people moving before they are going to be sitting for awhile.
- Appoint someone from your crew to take care of details and make last-minute decisions day-of, or hire a wedding planner! This is an absolute must for your wedding day. We suggest setting up your décor beforehand and taking pictures so that the person executing has a guide to make sure everything is how you would like.
- DON’T STRESS ABOUT THE DETAILS – you have spent so much time planning and organizing beforehand and you should be able to relax, enjoy your day and really appreciate all of the special moments. That’s what we’re here for anyway; to make sure that everything goes smoothly and you can focus on spending time with your loved ones!